CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26

Dearest I'taira,

I'm the one who needs your forgiveness. I should never have said the things I had. I'm sorry. But look on the bright side. You've escaped! I knew you could do it. I just have a hard time believing that you really have escaped. When I received your letter I jumped up and started crying out for joy. Ranger looked at me like I was insane. But when I told him that the princess and Luc had gotten away Ranger leaped up and I'm sure he would have yelled for joy if I hadn't been there. But he did lift me up and we spun around a couple of times before we both realized how silly we must look. Sister I'm so happy, you did it! The only thing I'm a little sad about is that now Luc has some competition. Who will you choose? Gi or Luc. You can't have both. Strange how Gi would actually betray the King. When I told Ranger the details of your escape he got a confused look. But when I asked him about it he wouldn't say anything. I wonder why he cares so much for the princess, and why it would bother him that Gi helped you escape.

Well since you don't need rescuing any more Ranger decided that we should head to the rebellion. He never says what we'll do when we get there, just that I shouldn't use my foresight while near them. I do feel a little incapable with out it though. I only use my foresight at night. Its become more of a difficult thing to decipher. I do catch glimpses of you and all the other people with you. Sister what has Sol said about your escape? Did you pass a lesson from it?

Ranger has insisted that we take the long way to the rebellion capitol, thereby enabling us to visit some villages along the way. I don't know when Ranger ever gained the trust of the people, it just always seems to have been there. The people love and respect him more than they do the king. I just don't get it. He serves the every day hero's but that doesn't mean you have their respect. I asked Ranger where he learned the secret of the hero's the other day. He told me he learned it from a lady who taught it to him and her small daughter. When he asked her why only to the small child and himself she said, "Only those willing to know hero's can see them. Not every person is meant to understand the knowledge of the hero's. If every one did there would be no need for anything and we wouldn't exist. But its the few who understand that make this life tolerable." When I asked him more about the little girl he said her name was something like Emlyn. I told him about Luc's sister and he said it was most likely the same girl. But apparently Ranger knew the girl when she was only three, and only for a brief time. But I'm sure some day Emlyn will show up.

Ranger is so jealous. I can tell. Every time I pay particular attention to any one man in a village Ranger glares at them the whole time until we leave. I mention it because he just did it in the last town. I know I shouldn't be that mean to Ranger but its so funny. We both claim to only feel a brother, sisterly, love. But I think he feels a lot more than that. This talk is pure nonsense. In the last village there was a dance. I danced with mostly younger men but occasionally I'd dance with older, grandpapa age, men. Their so sweet. I have really enjoyed my time with Ranger. Every time I think of us separating I don't know what to do. We've been traveling together for so long.

Something just happened I'll write latter.

He's gone! He's gone, I don't know what to do. He's really gone! I couldn't do anything they just . . . just took him.

It's been a few hours now and I can think clearly again. Ranger was taken by the scouts of the rebellion. I followed them until they set up for camp. From what I can tell they were sent specifically to get Ranger. There's probably six magic users and ten warriors. Still too many for me to go in there and get Ranger. I've only ever fought one magician at a time. I haven't been able to use my powers at all. So they haven't detected me yet. What happened was we had paused to take a brake and I decided to write you. Ranger went to look around for a bit. After a while I heard the clash of swords. I ran to see what was happening but by the time I'd gotten there they already forced him to surrender and were tying his hands together. I ran back and wrote how he was gone. I then followed the scouts. I will admit to you I did cry a little. I mean I was alone.

I've been following them for two days now. Ranger keeps getting mocked by the scouts and I've wanted to go in there and stop them. But I need to keep hidden. I could never rescue him in the situation he's in. My best chance is to follow them to the rebellion. Then hopefully brake in undercover and spring him out of where ever he is. Then with all the confusion we'll be able to sneak out. I hope. Let's pray it'll work.

This is taking forever. I've been following them for several days now. Ranger saw me but seemed to get the idea of what I was doing. I still don't know why its taking so long to get there. They probably are trying to lose anyone who's following them. I'm so confused. I don't know why the rebellion took Ranger. I don't even know if I'm with the rebellion, and I don't like them because of what they've done to Ranger. But I also don't like the King. What do you believe?

Well the scouts are packing up camp again, and I want to be ready to follow them.
Love,

Raina